Sara, this post is for you!
My boy Richard, scored a home run!!!
This is Richard, and his cousin's Tate and Sara!
It's that busy time of year again! Baseball season has begun. Each year we get to see our cousins every week. It is busy and hectic, but the kids love it! Richard has played a couple other sports over the years. He likes baseball the best. I love watching him out there. It is quiet entertaining watching these kids play. Sierrah and Hunter love to go, they keep the snack bar in business!






7 comments:
Fun fun!! Richie looks so handsome :) I can't wait until my kids are involved in something!!!
Hi! Saw you linked on Pam's blog. Fun to meet up in cyberspace, eh? Come visit me sometime at diversifiedbeeson.blogspot.com.
How fun that you get to play with cousins. I totally understand what you mean by crazy time of year, but I agree that it is also fun and worth it.
Way to go Richie! I just love little Richard - he's the sweetest boy ever! Tell Sierrah to bring me a little somethin' from the snack bar next time!
Hey Heather! Of course I remember you from good ole SR1st (aren't you guys back in SR1st again?)!
I can't believe how big your kids are! Last time I saw them, Hunter was just a babe. They are darling.
Fun to hear from you!
That is so fun that Richie can play with his cousin on a team. Every game must be like a family reunion. Hope they have a winning season.
How fun! It is so nice to live close to cousins so they can grow up together! Brett gets jelous when he sees pictures of boys playing baseball! Hopefully some day he'll get a little boy to play ball with!
Post a Comment