Sierrah graduated kindergarten
Sierrah with her sweet teacher. Aaawwww!
Now she is on her way to junior high!!!
So far she is loving jr high and is having fun.
A recent lake outing...
mom and dad
Dad's head got HOT. He forgot a hat, a must for a man like him.
peace out baby!
Richard, my wakeboarding dude. He has got the hang of it!!! Sierrah did get up this summer too. I didn't get a good pic this time out.
We spent a nice afternoon at the lake. We joined some familes that night at a dock in the back side of the lake and watched a movie. We all tied our boats up and stayed on the boat or sat on the dock. They had a nice movie screen set up and popcorn for everyone. It got real chilly that night. We got home around 10pm.
Hunter is going to ALL day kindergarten this year...
He has his pencils and is READY! I have warned his teacher he is a bit of a narcaleptic. So far he has had a good first week and has stayed awake! He loves eating lunch in the cafeteria. I packed his lunch the first day and he said he wanted to eat in the cafeteria now and not bring his own lunch. He meets his big brother at the library at the end of the day and they walk out to the car together! They are too cute! Sierrah wishes she could be around to help him out at school. Big brother is handling things.
We had a most memorable summer! We are ready for this school year and I hope the kids have a great one.






4 comments:
What handsome boys they are! :) They look so grown up. I can't believe that Sierrah is in Jr. High already??? man... time goes too fast! Hunter will have to give Abby some tips, she has one more week of summer before kindergarten starts. How is all day kindergarten going for you?
I love Rich's hat. You guys are so fun and you have such a beautiful family. I had tons of fun at breakfast. Next time we will have to keep the conversation a little more appetizing!!! :) Love ya
Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies! Sierrah you are so cute! I willl always remember when I was your teacher. You were such a sweetie to everyone and still are! I am glad you didn't let that mean girl keep your flower! I will make you another black felt one tonight. Have fun in Jr. High! Love you Mrs. Adams Ha Ha
Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies! Sierrah you are so cute! I willl always remember when I was your teacher. You were such a sweetie to everyone and still are! I am glad you didn't let that mean girl keep your flower! I will make you another black felt one tonight. Have fun in Jr. High! Love you Mrs. Adams Ha Ha
Post a Comment