Monday, July 26, 2010

Summa Vacation pt I

We drove to Utah on our dad's birthday (fun 12hrs in the car :( ) Once we got there it was time to celebrate the 4th of July. It is always SO fun in Utah. There are parades and fireworks and COOLER weather. We had to wear our hoodies to watch the fireworks.

g & g jacobson with half of the grandkids

Look at the smiles...lots of candy!

Sierrah and baby Logan

Most of the grandkids lined up patiently waiting for the parade to start!

We had our own fireworks...

Richard and McKenna

The kids worked on a fireworks stand for our own show!

Havin fun out back in the sandbox

Uncle Dave, Logan and Dad

Eva seen a slip in slide this LONG! It was a blast. The kids spent an afternoon slippin' and slidin'

Richard and Abby flyin' down

Bryce and Hunter, they looked like a couple of penguins sliding down

Kenna, Richard, and Sierrah

Group shot...man, it was bright out!
We love going to Ut for the 4th. We try to drive up when we can. Dad had to fly home early. The kids and I stayed up another week or so. It was great to sleep in, visit with our cousins, enjoy yummy dinners by grandma! We had a great two weeks! More of our adventures to come...

3 comments:

Scott and Jaime said...

That is soo fun. I am jealous you guys got to spend the 4th in Utah. That is definately the best!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun. It was great to see you guys. I'm going to have to steal some of those pictures from you!

Varney Family said...

What a fun trip! You were missed here but I can see the appeal :) Can't wait to see more pics! I can't believe how grown up the kids are getting - especially Sierrah!