It's been too long since I have posted! Just thought I would post random happenings from the past couple of months.
Thanksgiving, we had a Jacobson reunion and had all Rich's family here and all 20 grandkids. We had a great few days together. Wish they could come EVERY year for Thanksgiving!!
Here is everyone at our annual turkey bowl
Sierrah had to take a picture for PE with a 9 person pyramid.
We ran over and asked our NICE neighbor to take it for us.
Christmas mornin'
(so far no one has gotten injured w/ these) :)
l8tr sk8tr!
These pics I put on our Christmas cards! We hope you had a JOYful Christmas!!
Hunter sitting by the botanical trail at Silly Mtn. He was too tired to walk through it.
Christmas day we enjoyed a nice hike on Silly Mountain
JUST DANCIN' We have all enjoyed that game...still haven't got DAD on it!!
The boys made a tennis ball cannon like their cousin's. It is LOUD and shoots a tennis ball out like a bullet!!
We also made it through a season of fall baseball w/ Richard. Didn't take too many pictures, I need to be better about bringing my camera!!!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
recent happenings...
Posted by Heather at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Awesome pictures and I love the JOY - such a great idea - My kids will be dying to come try the tennis ball shooter :) Great itmes!
Seriously! Tennis ball cannon - we NEED one! Is there a merit badge clinic for that...lol.
Love the JOY - great idea!
Post a Comment