Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cub Scouts



Tonight we went to the Blue and Gold banquet. Richard is SO excited to start cub scouts. He will start June 1st and he can hardly wait. They called all the boys up that are coming in this year to recognize them. He wants to go and buy his uniform tomorrow! Richard looks forward to Wed. nights when Rich has the 11yr old boys over for scouts. He is right out there with the boys, helping out. I know he will do really well in the scouting program. Hunter on the other hand...

2 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Soooo, I love the "J". I wonder why it wasn't working before. Did you have to use another computer? Anywy see you next week, have a good weekend!

Pam said...

Heather thanks for inviting me to your blog. It is so fun to see what is going on in your life now that I don't get to see you on a regular basis. How fun that you went bowling and skiing with the kids. We did the bowling thing over the break too and I have to say that this time we actually got along. Although I got the worst score ever. Thanks for sharing.