Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Fun

Happy Birthday Sara! Friday night was her birthday so we met our cousins at the Gilbert rec center to climb the rock wall then headed to McDonalds for cake and fun!


"Sister Nathaniel", Sierrah couldn't stop talking about you. You had Quinn and Sierrah laughing, they loved chatting with you!!


Saturday we went exploring on the rino, around Box Canyon area. We had a SUPER fun time! We, I should say Brett almost caught a snake (YUCK), we did catch lizards (3), and found an old abandoned house. We were all covered in dirt from head to toe!



Never fear, the western warriors are here! We are on patrol!


6 comments:

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

That's Hot! You know what could have made those pink goggles look even hotter... baby blue shoes! :)

Elisha said...

What a fun weekend! You gotta take advantage of the weather right now! I agree w/Deana, love the goggles!

Anonymous said...

Warmth. Spring. T-shirts. I'm yearning. :) Fun weekend!! Sarah's cupcake cake is so cool!! Wow. I want one. Hayden needs to stop growing!!! I can't believe how tall he is. I never thought he'd pass up my towering frame. :) And I concur--the goggles are a nice touch.

Jolene said...

Heather! I just found your blog through Deanas! I love it! Can I link you on mine?

Shelby said...

I am so glad you commented on mine - I wish you would have mentioned it at the school - I am also the biggest blog stalker and would love to be added to your list, if I can add you!

Maria Bradley said...

You guys just have all the fun!!! :) I wish we could tag along sometime.
Who made the cupcake? I love it, I'm going to have to remember that one!