Saturday, March 1, 2008

First lake trip this year

Rich, the boys and I went to the lake today. Rich has been itching to go. I think the rest of the valley was up at the lake too. It was such a NICE day to go.
Sierrah is getting into the stage where she would rather be with her friends then hang out with us. She decided to go bowling and to the mall with her friend. We missed her but enjoyed ourselves too. I didn't bring my camera! So no pictures. It was so pretty and green on the mountains. We made our traditional QT stop on the way out for shakes and sodas. Nothing beats a QT shake in the middle of the summer after a trip to the lake all day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog, Heather!! You did a great job putting it together. I like your playlist. Sounds like a fun day at the lake. Someday it will be warm here, right? :) Happy blogging!

Heather said...

Thanks for leaving my very first comment :) It will get warm for Ely SOON! That is when we need to come and visit you!!

karats53 said...

Love your blog, next time don't forget to take the camera, we love seeing the pics that you take of our grandchildren! Look forward to reading more.......

Elisha said...

Hey Heather! Cute job! You are doing great at this blogging thing! The lake sounds so fun! So I just made my first book with our old blog! It was so much fun! Brett was even impressed! I am horrible at journal writing too, so this is a great thing for memories!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Love the slide show. I need to do one too.

Erica said...

Hey! Cute slide show, that wasn't there last time I came!! Keep up the journal writing :)