It's that time again. Richard has been anxiously awaiting baseball season. He is on Mesa Little League with his cousins. This is his first year of coach pitch. It is so fun to see that HUGE smile on his face as he catches the ball. He is very serious and aggressive when he plays. Which is not his personality. He is all business out on the field. It should be a fun season. Spring is so busy with baseball games and Sierrah's Gymnastics, she is starting to get ready for her recital in May.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Spring training...
Posted by Heather at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Richie looks so big!! I can't wait to go to one of his games :)
Hey Heather, Love your Baby Got Back song on your play list! I stopped by your blog and heard it start playing and I was cracking up:) I haven't heard that song in ages.
That song was sent by my darling sister...so you all know. Glad you enjoyed it!
Ya right Heather! We all know that is your favorite song :)
Post a Comment