| You Belong in New York City |
![]() And only NYC is fast enough for you. Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career Or simply take in all the city has to offer. |
http://www.blogthings.com/whatcitydoyoubelonginquiz/">What City Do You Belong In?
time never stands still
| You Belong in New York City |
![]() And only NYC is fast enough for you. Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career Or simply take in all the city has to offer. |
Posted by Heather at 9:47 PM
4 comments:
Hey, I know you! Welcome to the world of blogging!Cute Blog!
Okay, so you changed things already and mine isn't eveb set up yet! Would you please get over here and help a friend!!! again :)
sorry, that's suppose to say even, not eveb. I can't spell either!!!
I think you do belong in NYC...you never sit down :)
Post a Comment