My poor babes are off to school today, they weren't too excited about it! Sierrah asked this morning who invented school?? I had a nice week with my kids. We had a few lunch dates, went to a movie, celebrated my birthday (29th)! We ended the week with Easter. My family came over for brunch. After church we headed over to the Walton's for their annual Easter egg hunt. My kids look forward to it every year.
Getting some goodies from Aunt Barb and Uncle Joe!
More goodies from grandma and grandpa!
We hide a few hundred eggs, the kids love to sit and empty the eggs into their buckets and see the fun stuff they get. They spread out from each other so no eggs get mixed up, everyone needs their own space!






1 comments:
Heather, I want to change my background but I'm FREAKED OUT. I'll just die if everything gets screwed up. So figure it out for me will ya!? Then let me know. :)
Post a Comment