By the way Rich will hardly ever go bowling because I always beat him (yes, i did today too :)). Today we played with the gutter guards up and Sierrah & Richard beat us. Rich and I didn't even break 100, sad I know! I didn't have my lucky bowling shoes on that my mom gave me!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Bowling
Today we decided to take the kids bowling. You know when you think you have a fun outing planned for the kids and they end up fighting and whining the whole time...well, that is how our bowling trip went today. We tried to make the best of it and have fun anyway?? Hunter wanted popcorn and didn't want anyone touching the ball he picked out, and Richard was intense on beating his sister! It was Hunter's first time bowling. He did great. He would go up and throw the ball and RUN back to us. He had me help him the first few times and then he started going on his own.
By the way Rich will hardly ever go bowling because I always beat him (yes, i did today too :)). Today we played with the gutter guards up and Sierrah & Richard beat us. Rich and I didn't even break 100, sad I know! I didn't have my lucky bowling shoes on that my mom gave me!
By the way Rich will hardly ever go bowling because I always beat him (yes, i did today too :)). Today we played with the gutter guards up and Sierrah & Richard beat us. Rich and I didn't even break 100, sad I know! I didn't have my lucky bowling shoes on that my mom gave me!
Posted by Heather at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is so funny! It's OK though, one time I went bowling (it was pretty recent) and i bowled like a 25! So if you ever want to feel really good about yourself, just invite me!
If you would like to practice your bowling skills, check out my blog and scroll to the bottom of the page. Have fun!
Something is missing in this picture... oh yeah, Heather's baby blue bowling shoes!
Post a Comment