Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hunter's Field Trip

Miss Amber took the kids to the dino museum in Mesa. I decided to go and get Richard out of school for a couple hours so he could come along, he has never been. The boys had fun panning for gold.

Gettin' locked up in jail! At least Richard had fun in the jail, Hunter was to scared to go in.

Richard had a ton of questions, he loved looking at all the "bones".

I think the best part for Hunter was the GIFT SHOP, he wanted a bag of rocks and had to pick the "boy colors". All the rocks he chose were black or gray.

It was time for lunch when we left, the boys LOVE Panda so we headed there to eat. Then, took Richard back to school. Hunter and I headed home and it hadn't been too long when I found him like this (so sweet) with a litte bit of orange chicken still on his face!

Aaahhhh, some quiet time for me now! I think the boys had a fun time this morning. Sierrah won't be happy when she finds out! I am sure she enjoyed her day at school taking the Aims test!

9 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

OMG you are so freakin fast! I havn't even looked at my pics yet. I think my kidos had fun today too. I had a talk with Emry about where it's ok to Pee :) Ha Ha!

Erica said...

Looks like fun! I need to take Madison when we have a day together. Of course Hunter zonked after your trip :)

Jolene said...

One of my favorite pictures of Courtney is when she was about 4 and fell asleep with part of a bagel still half in her mouth. They are so cute when they get so worn out and have to sleep like that. Sounds like a fun day!

gina said...

I love that museum and when we were there the gift shop even had a dollar section...genius. Hunter is so dang cute!

Pam said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. I think Hunter had the right idea. A nap after a fun morning is always a good idea.

Lorena said...

I am sure Richard so enjoyed getting to go to! (Since you were at it, you could have taken Drew with you, too!)

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

I'm surprised Snicky didn't lick the orange chicken off his face :)

Nancy said...

I've been on a field trip there with Sam's class. I love field trips and Bret thinks I am totally crazy, but some of my funnest memories are of me and my mom(once my day) going on field trips together.

Standage Klan said...

That was a fun day and it's always great to see you. I added you to my list of blogging friends! I'll have to check back and see what you're up to!