
Yesterday my babe graduated from his two years of preschool. Ms. Amber had a party at Peter Piper for the kids. Hunter is extremely shy around the parents when the preschool has any parties/programs. I have no pics of him singing at his programs, because he sits in my lap!! Amber says he is fine in class but is so shy around the adults? Anyone that knows him well, knows he is NOT shy!? He just doesn't like the attention on him I guess?? I am glad he has had this experience, Amber has made him excited for school and I think he will adjust well. Hunter turns five in October so he will start young learners through Mesa schools. It is just like half day kinder. I am so excited yet, sad to loose my buddy during the day. What will I do with my few hours EVERYDAY??
Friday, May 16, 2008
No More Preschool!
Posted by Heather at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
How sad, our babies are growing up!! Cute pic of Hunter with his teacher :)
Ohh- I remember Hunter as a baby! I can't believe he starts kinder next year - we had Savannah and Austin in the young learners - LOVED IT! And you will love the little break in the day!
Ahhh! He looks so cute. Fun times at Peter Piper. It was fun chattin with you.
Oh my gosh, he has grown so fast Heather. What a cutie he is!
I know all about shy. Kiana is still that way to a degree and McKenna can have her moments too. Hunter is really growing up and is so cute. I'm sure he will have so much fun next year. Although sad to see the baby go I think you will be surprised that you will have fun too so just enjoy the few hours of you time.
Just think you'll have more free time to blog or you could be my personal shopper. I hate shopping.
thts so cool ... and how do you do the thing on the side where you have all about sierrah ,richard ,and hunter?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment