Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Sierrah!!


Today is my sweet Sierrah's birthday. WOW, I can't believe she is eleven. Where has the time gone. I told her she can stop growing now. I want to keep her like this forever!! She is a joy to have around the house. She makes everyone feel loved (her brother's might question that) :) and is such a HUGE help to me. Sierrah is so outgoing and ready to learn new things.
This year she learned to play the clarinet

You learned to wakeboard at Lake Powell

Landed your roundoff-backhandspring in gym

Had your first broken bone??

You are turning into a sweet young lady! We have a fun day planned with family and friends! Happy Birthday!

Party at in & out with cousins!

8 comments:

gina said...

You have so many cute pictures on here lately. I didn't know Sierrah and Cade had such close birthdays. Tell her the H's wish her a happy day. Love that picture of the three of you...so cute!

One Sassy Mama said...

Wow - she has grown up so much! Cute, cute pictures!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Happy Birthday Sierrah! Loving the pic of you guys when she was a baby!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Sierrah! Wow, eleven already huh? It looks like she has done so much in her young years. So talented.
Party like there's no tomorrow!

LaVonne said...

I love your daughter. I love the looks she gives me during sharing time. Wow, eleven! Before you know it she'll be married with kids of her own. They grow up way to fast! Happy Birthday Sierrah!!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Sierrah, you have grown into such a beautiful young lady. The pics are sure cute. (Sister Billingsley).Wendy

Nancy said...

LOVE the first family picture. You guys looks so awesome. I can't believe she is getting so stinkin old. But she still stays so beautiful

Elisha said...

Happy Birthday Sierrah! Wow, you don't look old enough to have an 11 year old:) She is turning into such a beautiful young woman!