Thursday, May 22, 2008

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!

10 comments:

Maria Bradley said...

wahoo!!!! love the jumping kids... time to celebrate

Elisha said...

And what is Heather doing? Celebrating, or crying?!! JK That is fun! Looks like you guys have been buisy!

Pam said...

The kids look so happy. So now the real fun begins right?
I have til next Wed. til my kids are out and I am trying to enjoy the last few days of peace.
Do you have any great summer plans? I'm sure you do since you guys are like the funnest weekend family ever.
Well at least we have Thurday summer movies to look forward to together. One day's plan down 4 to go.

One Sassy Mama said...

What a fun picture - they should be on a Toyota commercial.

I'm jealous - my kids aren't out for two more weeks! Painful! At first I was glad to have the xtra two weeks - but now I'm so ready for the have-to-morning-school-schedule to be over. We all just need a break (or maybe just have school start at 10 am-hehe)

Wendy said...

YEAH!!:) Happy day for your kids. Dan is so glad he too is out for the summer from teaching at Skyline Highschool. Wendy

gina said...

So cute Heather! Ashlyn is all sad and weepy about 7th grade being over...seriously, who doesn't want summer break...lol! Have a good 3 day weekend!

Victoria Renae said...

I am so torn between crying for happiness or grief. thankfully ill see al my friends at girls camp. love the picture!

Lorena said...

I should be in that picture, too!

sls said...

school's IS out! and i finally blogged something. no pic's but something is there. nothing big but i am dedicating it to you heather.

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

We have to enjoy it Heather, because the summer really does fly by and then no more sleeping in!