


My Richard is EIGHT today! We started off the day at bounce U, Richard and Hunter have never been. They had a GREAT time,next we headed to Richard's fav lunch spot PANDA EXPRESS. We are meeting cousins and a few friends at the rock wall gym tonight.
Richard is such a sweet, kind boy! We sure love having him around. Richard is outgoing and a very hard worker. Naming him after his dad is a perfect fit for him. Richard is just as kind-hearted as his dad, they are so much alike in many ways.
Some of his favorite things right now are:
*choc hershey bar*nintendo ds*tech deck*quading*snow skiing*golfing*rootbeer w/vanilla at sonic*math*skateboarding*legos*indiana jones*building forts*baseball*.jpg)
This is one of his baptism pics the (talented) Bitter's took of him. It just melts my heart!!! Richard you are HANDSOME!! We love U!
Friday, June 27, 2008
HaPPy BiRtHdaY Richard!
Posted by Heather at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
So cute! They grow up so fast, don't they. Good luck with everything. I only have one more to go, scary.
He is so handsome Heather. I remember when he was a baby and you were coming to our ward before your house was finished...can't believe they are 8 now. We will be at his baptism to see him and Cameron. I ask my kids once where they wanted to eat for some celebration or another and I told them it had to be a nice sit down restaurant...they chose Panda...lol. Who am I to complain...we practically live on those noodles sometimes. Happy b-day to Richard!!!!
Happy Birthday Richard! We have such great 8-year-olds around us!
And...don't tell anyone, but he was most definitely my favorite CTR 5 student!
Happy Birthday, Richard!! I wish we could've been there to celebrate with you. We sure love you!
Wow, 8 years old. That is such a milestone year. As a parent I felt like they were so grown up at 8. Maybe it had to do with the whole Baptism thing I don't know. It sounds like you had a great day celebrating though. The fun thing about turning 8 is that you get multiple parties because your baptism day is like another birthday party with family and friends.
Happy Birthday Richard!
Happy Birthday Richie! We hope you had a fabulous birthday!
Ok, seriously! Could hhe be any cuter?!
happy b-day richard!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe these guys are 8!!! He's grown up so much and is so cute. Happy Birthday! I'll see you at the baptisms. How fun they get to do this together. It seems like only yesterday.....
Post a Comment