Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today my sweet hubby turned 29 (again)!!
(I think Hunter thought we were singing to him)
He got to spend the day fishing with his dad and Richie! They went to Strawberry and caught 6 fish. Richie caught the first fish!
That evening Uncle Matt cooked some YUMMY bbq ribs. We had a great night with family. Our talented Aunt Maria (Rich's sister) made a fun cupcake cake! It was so YUMMY!!

This is Rich with his dad and grandpa.

We are SO lucky to have the BEST dad ever!! We love U Rich!

5 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Wow, Heather Im so impressed. Posting, while on Vaca! Sounds like you're having fun.

Erica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICH!!! (tell Maria my birthday is coming up!!!!) LOVE the cake :)

Pam said...

FUN! It's always a party with your family. Happy Birthday Rich! I hope you are all having a great time. I love love love the cupcake cake how awesome was that. Glad you get to spend time with family on special days like that.

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

Happy Birthday Rich and Richard! Hope you all had a great vacation!
Ask Rich how it feels to be 29...cause I won't know for another couple years!

gina said...

love that huge cupcake..happy b-day Rich!