Hunter has taken an interest in the camera. It is really a pain! Everytime we snap a picture he has to look at it (as if we need his approval). He is always begging to take a picture of something.
Just thought I'd post a few of his recent photos...
Snickers is his favorite to photograph. Poor dog is probably blind, after a session with Hunter!






9 comments:
That is so cute. Hunter is quite the photographer. I think those pictures are better than some of mine that I take. :)
I know what you mean about needing to see the picture everytime after their picture is taken. I have one, actually two, like that - it is crazy.
AHHH, those are some adorable pics!I understand needing to see the picture everytime...cause I'm like that :) Snickies is such a good sport.
Hunter is very talented I like the picture of Snickers and Hunter's heads on the sofa cute. Wendy
Hunters already a pro photographer!! Guess it runs in the family :)
I need a second photographer for a shoot in October, I pay well. Tell Hunter to give me a call if he wants a gig...lol! Very cute, I can't believe how much your dog has grown since I saw him last...so adorable.
Hunter is so cute! Just last year when we camped, he hated the camera. This year when we camp, we'll have him take all the pictures.
Hey, like the new layout! Snickers is such a good sport! At least he dosent' ask to see the pic every time :)
I agree. . .he takes better pictures than I do! Give him a big hug for us!
that is so incredibly funny
Post a Comment