We went with a group from Rich's work up north. It was a long drive but a nice place to camp. White Horse Lake is up by Williams. We had never been up in that area before. The kids of course didn't want to come home!
The kids had fun fishing and shooting.
This is our cute camp cook and our cute camp cook in training!! Richard is always at his dad's side ready to help out.
One of the other kids taught Sierrah a new card game called "trash", it's for two players. It is a fun, easy game. Hunter crashed in the tent early so these two stayed up late to play and woke up the next morning and played again.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
White Horse Lake
Posted by Heather at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I need to get the exact area from you! My family would love that.
So glad you had a good time... sure looks like it!!
you guys always seem to have the funnest weekends! I'm jealous
Wow! Camping again! I'm jealous. Looks like a gorgeous place to be, especially when it was 113 down here. Any letterboxing??
You guys are having way too much fun right up to the last minute...stop it already, we are so bored over here. My kids love to play cards, they got that from Lance's mom. We have never heard of that game before though.
Looks like fun as usual with you family! Man we went camping last weekend and I haven't even blogged about it yet - you are so good.
We love card games over here too and love it even better when we learn new ones. You'll have to teach me sometime.
I would like to see the "pee picture" please!
Fun vacation! Are you ready for school to start...I am loving it! So I guess I am supposed to let you know I tagged you!
Post a Comment