Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tagged!

3 Joys:

My Best Friend Rich!

My three sweet babes, Sierrah, Richie and Hunter

The Gospel

3 Fears:

SNAKES

Water (ocean) I have watched to much Deadliest Catch

Something bad happening to my family, they are my life

3 Goals:

To be the best mom I can be, raise my kids to be responsible, capable, and confident.

To be a good wife to the best husband ever

Start going back to school

3 Obsessions:

blogging

Dr. Pepper

Musicals, Rich will never go with me. I have started taking Sierrah and Richard and they LOVE them too. We recently saw Music Man.

3 Random Facts:

I LOVE pens, I get it from my dad he does too! I love any neat pen or pencil. It is so fun to get a new pen!! :)

I have trouble swallowing pills, I hate to admit it?? I have to ask for liquid anti-biotics cause I have trouble swallowing anything bigger than a Tylenol. The doctors think I am crazy???

I am with Elishia, I CANNOT drive a stick shift. It is major contention in our home. We bought a used Civic a couple years ago and as often as my hubby takes our truck to the lake w/ the boat I am stuck at home. I love the winter months. I have learned and I do ok, but I just have an anxiety attack when I stall it at a major intersection!!! People now adays are so impatient and I might get taken out by road rage if I am to slow! I always manage to stall it when I am backing out of a parking spot too. I am so jealous of those who can drive a stick, what talent!!! :)

Well that is ME, not to interesting!
I tag WHOEVER wants to play...

8 comments:

Valerie said...

I will go with you ANYTIME to the musicals!! :) I am quite a fanatic myself and I am s-l-o-w-l-y converting Jon! :)

That was fun to read! :)

LaVonne said...

Who knew we have so much in common? blogging, (diet) dr pepper, musicals - love them! pens, don't even get me started. swallowing pills..learned how only acouple of years ago. The stick shift can't do it!! At least not in this country.

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

You're even afraid of dead snakes :) ! You are definately obsessed with blogging Heather. I think there may need to be an intervention!

Heather said...

My hubby would agree w/ you Deana!

Pam said...

I had to learn how to drive a stick shift when I was like 10. On the farm large and dangerous machinery are often left in the hands of young children and everyone is ok with that. Funny huh? Child labor laws don't seem to apply there.

Love all your tag tidbits. I might have to play if I ever get a chance to blog. You are my blogging hero.

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

What exactly is the definition of "obsessed with blogging"? Cuz I know this girl who may need some help. I'm pretty sure you don't know her so lets leave names out of this :)

Jan said...

You want to know how I learned to drive a stick shift? My mother gave me the keys to the car and said "take your sister, go to the 'hill' and don't come back until you can go over it."
Now, this was no small hill, it's probably 3 stories tall. I spent hours at that hill learning how to drive that darn DATSON! BUT now I am MASTER! Honestly they are fun cars to drive, espeically if they are on the fast side!
Great entry Heather, we have a few things in common; blogging junkie, and love that Dr. Pepper :)

SBrooks said...

You are so cute! I am down with the Musicals - call me anytime. i so want to go to wicked next summer at Gammage!