Sunday, October 12, 2008

My baby is FIVE!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!


Your big sis Sierrah and big brother Richard were so excited for you to get here! You three booted me out of my own hospital bed!! You came a little over two weeks early, which was GREAT. G & G Jacobson were leaving for Russia to serve a mission and you came while they were in AZ visiting. I was so glad they were able to meet you before they were off for 18 months.


This is the CUTEST cowboy!!

Our little blondie, your hair is already getting darker :(

Your first birthday, we were at the park by our house. You just fell off the slide and got a cut next to your left eye! OUCH!! It didn't stop you from enjoying your cake though! :)

You are turning into a little man, no more baby for us. You are a fun loving kid. You love to make us all laugh! I just love kissing your sweet dimple! You keep us all movin' and shakin'. You always add the spice into our life!! You are a sweet caring boy. The things you love right now are:

curious george~legos~trains~bagels~riding your bike~snickers~trampoline~chocolate milk~
*You also talk in third person. I think it is SO cute!!
"Mom, Hunter wants a turkey sandwich" or "Hunter wants to go to the store!"


We LOVE you Huntie!

10 comments:

SBrooks said...

Happy Birthday! I love the first bday cake photos and the smeared cake! Fun!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday, Hunter! Now that you are sooo grown up, you need to convice your mom to let you grow out your hair again! :)

Love the picture collage... so fun to look back.

tumblinmags said...

Happy B day Hunter!!!! I hope that you have a good B Day!!!

One Sassy Mama said...

That picture of the 3 kids 5 years ago--are the kids that I remember. Love the pictures. Cute.

lyssamcaleavy said...

Heather I can't believe Hunter is 5! I still picture your kids how they looked 3-4 yrs. ago. Time flies. Hope he has a great birthday!

Maria Bradley said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!! We should have had a b-day cake at the reunion!!! HOpe you have a great day.

Wendy Hansen said...

Wow Heather, those kids are all grown up. I love those messy birthday cake pictures too. What a big boy. But the good news is that I feel a little younger than you because my baby is only 4-1/2. Ha Ha. jk, I know you're younger.

KayDee said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Cute Pictures of him! Did you celebrate while at the reunion?

Nancy said...

There is no way Hunter is 5. I guess they continue to grow whether you like it or not.

Pam said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hunter dear! 5, that is so grown up. He is so cute - I love all the pics of him growing up and what he loves now. Talking in third person that is awesome.