This past weekend we headed up north with the Bitter fam to get our season passes for the kids at Sunrise. It was a windy, chilly day! It is well worth it though to get passes for all three of our kids. You bring a canned food, pay for a scenic chair lift ride and get a FREE season pass for kids 3-12! They have a great ski sale there each year too. This year I bought new ski boots and Sierrah gets my oldies! :)
After shopping we headed back to Show Low for lunch. It was a beautiful drive. We were all so tired and stuffed when it was time to drive home. The guys pulled it off though and drove all the way home!
The Bitter's were so kind to take a few pics of us up in the Aspen's. It was a bad time of day for lighting so we will see how they turn out??
These ladies were our lovely prop girls. They were great! :)
Thanks again Ryan and Deana!
Let's park the boat and dust off the old ski's it's almost time to hit the slopes! (I know I am getting carried away) although it is getting cooler outside!
I hope this winter Sierrah won't have any "run ins" with snowboarders!! ;)
btw - we missed you Young family!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Sunrise, AZ
Posted by Heather at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Hey we just came back from the beach, wasn't ready to face the COLD. BRRRRR. Actually I think I was just lazy. Looks like fun tho. We really missed out. Who is the person in Sierrahs blog all bundled up, all you can see is just a tiny bit of face.?
Looks like you all had lots of fun. Can you believe how chilly it is? We went camping this past weekend and FROZE our tushies off too.
That is a great deal you got. I bet you can't wait for the snow now!
How fun! I love skiing and would love to take my kids one of these years!
You Jacobsons and your skiing :) Wow, I bet those pictures are going to turn out beautiful. Can't wait to see em!
Funny, Jason was just talking about skiing, I still have never been. And unfortunately the older I get the bigger scaredy cat I become. Sounds like a nice trip though, I love the chilly weather.
Hey thanks for the info...bundled person. I noticed Sierrah put it up on her blog to. Have a great weekend.
Oh hey about your question on Jeff. 2 little lovebirds sitting in a rollercoaster. ha ha. In the original pic the Red Shirt guy looks like he is going to cry. Not easy trying to take that pic on the coaster from Heck. (the jerky one at Ca Adventures). But, it was sure fun watchin me try.
Looks like you guys had fun, I was hoping for a cool winter, but it's hot again!! Can't believe our babies are so old now, I remember when you had him. Time flies.
Hey, guess what? YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED. yea, Maggie tagged me so now I am tagging you. Didn't want you to miss out on all the fun. Sorry ;) Go to my blog and answer the same questions on your blog.
Thnx
Post a Comment