Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 08


my clonetrooper, spa girl, and hockey guy

Well, Halloween has came and gone! It wasn't so crazy this year. I think because Sierrah and Richard didn't wear their costumes to school. Richard was bummed though, he wanted to wear his. Hunter got to change into his at school after PE. He was excited. I helped out in Sierrah and Richards class this year. I was glad to be able to help out with Sierrah's because the older they get you just don't get to help out so much.

Sierrah (middle) and some friends during their "toga party". The sixth grade studies Greek times each year around Halloween. Instead of dressing up for Halloween they wear togas and have a greek feast.

After school my sister came by for a bit.


Jay aka superman wasn't having any part of picture taking!



This is my fourth child off to work! Well, he wore regular clothes to work and switched clothes later in the day. There was ONE other lady at the office who dressed up so he didn't feel like a NERD TOO out of place! hehe!!

Saturday morning the traditional "trading" of the candy went on. Dad and I get the left overs in that red bowl they don't want. Of course Snickers is hangin around hoping he gets something?

11 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

First off, I love seeing everyones costumes. It's so much fun. But I didn't see yours. Second you're gunna have to teach me how to do the cross out trick when you blog. You're getting so blogger savvy Heather. I'm so impressed.

Jolene said...

I am loving that Rich was at work like that. Alan wore his tattoo arms with a short sleeve shirt - people were a little surprised - they look very real.

I've got to get my Halloween pictures up!

KayDee said...

How fun that your husband dressed up at work! I dont think I will ever see my husband in a costume!

The kids costumes were fun too! I would never have thought of a spa girl!

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

Hey yea, yo figured out the scratch out thing. You must share!

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

I meant to say "you"... but "yo" works!!

Wendy Hansen said...

Great pictures. I love the spa girl costume. The older they get the harder it is to figure out something that they want to be.

Varney Family said...

The kids look SO awesome in their costumes! I've missed seeing Spa Girl in class. I can't wait to be back. All those cute ones to hold the baby!

Pam said...

Fun costumes...even the nerd looks great :)
What were you???? Looks like everyone had a great Halloween.

sydnee & tony said...

you guys are sooo cute!! i definitely miss you! check out my blog...

syderella.blogspot.com

Jan said...

I'm with Breanna, I love seeing everyones costumes too :)
I love the idea of the kids trading candy-fun! We get home and I go through all the candy, throw all the hard stuff out-bad for the teeth & a choking hazard for the little ones-then I put everything in a big bowl. I may be taking some fun out of the Halloween candy-I may have to try your method next year! :)

Alishia said...

Your kids all looked great for the big night, but your husband, he takes the cake, for me. Oh my!! He is much braver than any of the men I know, except maybe Brett, they seem to be one in the same.