Monday, October 27, 2008

Daddy/Daughter NERD Night!

I will let the pictures do the talkin' on this one...


What a TALL drink of water that man is!


"RUG" courtesy of our friend Brett, he let Rich borrow it to come home in to see if I would notice! Hello, right when I opened the door I said "what is THAT". Brett found two of them for sale at the Goodwill! YUCK! That "full" head of hair does remind me of our high school years! ;)

Our son Richard took one look at him and said, "You look like Bro. Bayless". Well, Val what do you think? Could they be twinners!! ;)

11 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Oh boy, those are great, those pics made me LOL. The rug is AWESOME! My grandpa used to actually wear one of those, I always wondered who he thought he was fooling. Hilarious.

Heather said...

Rich wants to wear it to work on Friday but some men wear them there and he doesn't want to offend anyone! :(

Valerie said...

I thought he looked familiar when I saw that pic!! Classic!! What a fun dad he is!!

Pam said...

That's so funny! They probably had a great time looking like that. Loving the hair - that is really hilarious - he looks so different.

One Sassy Mama said...

Love the pics!

To cross out words you have to type: < del > before the phrase you want and then type < /del > at the end of the phrase--capiche?

One Sassy Mama said...

Except you don't leave spaces in between < del > and < /del > --it just won't let me leave a comment if my brackets are all together--don't know why...

Jolene said...

I love Rich's hair hat!

He and Sierra make great nerds!

KayDee said...

The pictures are great! What a fun DAD:) The hair is too funny!

Erica said...

Sierrah looks so cute...even as a nerd :)

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

those pics are classic! I love it. Those are keepers for sure! I miss activity days!

Elder Davis said...

I can't stop laughing!!! What a good daddy to play along. Thanks for sharing.