For seven to ten days anyway.
This is what my hubby does to get out of honey do's on a Saturday...
He had spent the morning hanging a security screen on our back door off the family room. He took a nap later in the day and when he woke up I had him begged him head out and fix my picnic table. After about two minutes he comes running into the kitchen holding his hand. Yes, he wacked his hand. OUCH! He decided quickly to go to urgent care, we figured it would need a stitch or two.
I didn't realize until the next day that he was using a HUGE sledge hammer to drive a screw into the bench instead of a regular hammer?? Guess he couldn't find a normal hammer, who knows.
OUCH!
Needless to say the sledge hammer and picnic table are still untouched out in the backyard. I told him all he had to say was he didn't feel like doing any more work around the house he didn't need to go to the extreme of hurting himself.
I love giving him a hard time. We love you dad!! :)
Friday, November 14, 2008
No more honey do's?
Posted by Heather at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh man, that looks painful. But yeah, just tell the truth man, you don't have to mame yourself.
Ouch!:0 I hope he is doing better!
I agree, you dont have to get hurt to get out of doing the honey do list!
Are you sure our husbands aren't brothers?? They're an awful lot alike. Last summer Bryan cut his hand in the garage just to get out of seeing my family on Memorial Day. Can you believe that?? Men!
You should have sent right back out, you know he's going to make a habit of it from now on...J/K. Hope he's feeling better.
Post a Comment