Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday a.k.a. NSD {national shopping day}

We look forward to this day just as much as Thanksgiving in my household! Not just for the early morning shopping or the great deals but being with our great friends the "M" girls! My mom and her friend have been buds since I was about two. She has two daughters around the ages of my sister and I. For as long as I remember we have hit it hard shopping and having fun the day after Thanksgiving!
We have traveled to California, Tucson, and all over the valley to shop. Our goal is the Mall of America {when our little ones have grown up a bit} Recently we have started bringing gifts and our CAMERAS!!
We always cause a scene and laugh till our bellies hurt!


Years past...

2006

2004
Some years we are pregnant or have a nursing baby in tow. Nothing stops us!! Sierrah really wanted to go, I think next year we will include her, she has to be able to keep up! :)
Until next year girls!!

7 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

That looks like fun. You've got to be with friends and be having a lot of fun to go out on that day. Girl time is great isn't it? And I love the pics, you just keep getting cuter.

LaVonne said...

OK, I thought you were going to be my personal shopper this year. I hate shopping, especially for christmas gifts. But it does look like you were having fun. Spending time with family & friends is a good thing.

Elder Davis said...

Hey Heather, looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving and Black Friday. I love going shopping, but this year it was no fun without money ;(

lyssamcaleavy said...

Heather...how fun! You guys are troopers. I have to admit, my sister-in-laws and I pulled an all-nighter this year. We've never done the whole early shopping thing, but it was fun and we may even do it again!

Renae said...

I agree with Wendy, you get cuter every year! I was a scrooge and did all my shopping on Amazon.

KayDee said...

What a fun day and tradition:)
I missed shopping this year, but there is always hope for next year!

Elisha said...

It really is the greatest day of the whole year cuz you get to shop your behinds off, and don't feel guilty! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun!