ME!!
It has been one of those days today. I have been so out of it lately. My poor boy Richard is suffering from it. Today was his THIRD day with a cheese sandwich and an apple because I keep forgetting to write a check for his lunch money! Today he got upset. I am so glad Sierrah has lunch right before he does so she was in the cafeteria and saw the devastated look on her brothers face. She called him over to her, he sat his lunch down went over to her and he just lost it. He started crying. Sierrah traded him her lunch for his cheese sandwich. Richard took her lunch tray and headed over to the "peanut allergy" table to eat, he didn't want anyone to see him crying he felt safe at that table? Sierrah went over to check on him and he said he didn't feel good. She took him up to the nurse and they called me. The nurse was impressed with how Sierrah took charge and helped her brother. Richard was even complaining that he couldn't breathe good. I think he was having an anxiety attack?? I was helping in Hunter's class, so I left to go pick him up and drop him off at home then head back to Hunter's class. So, I don't think either of my kids had a good lunch today. I keep apologizing to Richard, I think he has forgiven me but I feel like crud! Three days of bread and cheese got to him!
Today after school I try to login to the mylunchmoney.com and I must have tried before because I can't log in, forgot the password and user name. I try to call customer service and there is four calls ahead of me the recorded message said it would be about 20 minutes!! GEEZ! I am so sick of all the passwords and user names!!!!
Hubby had a meeting at ASU so he took the day off today. He has taken the boys out hunting for birds in the desert. I hope that makes up for Richard's awful day at school.
Tomorrow is another day! I have to get myself together!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Mother of the year award goes to...
Posted by Heather at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Poor Richard...he's such a little sweetie! Im sure he has forgiven you :)
I can top that--I packed my kids lunches yesterday and realized I didn't have fruit--so I threw in a Smuckers Uncrustable. When they got home they asked why they had two sandwiches in their lunch (one turkey-one uncrustable)--and I told them that the jelly counted as their fruit for the day.
No worries. We have all been there done that. I hope. Sierra was so sweet to take such good care of him, she definitely gets sister of the year. I am with you on the usernames & passwords. And I swear that computers will not operate when you are having a bad day!
Don't beat yourself up. Did you forget about the starving children in China who would love and appreciate bread and cheese everyday for their whole lives? I'll bet you did.
I love your trophy!!! :) That is hilarious! Poor Richard. I can't wait to see what my kids have to suffer when I get there. Don't forget about the starving children in Africa, too, though. :) I'm quite sure he'll survive.
I think I have done that more than I care to admit to with the older kids. Its funny how and what effects our kids. Kade would have been in heaven, everyday he asks for a cheese and bread sandwich!
Post a Comment