Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend fun

We started off the weekend with Sierrah's Winter Showcase.

Sierrah with her dancin' buds

On stage in action!

Saturday Rich and his friend took the kids up to PLAY in the snow! They put in a long day but had a great time. I unfortunately rich took the yukon, i was stuck at home with the stick shift car was home all day CLEANING my neglected house. My bedroom closet and the boys bedroom thanks me! Sierrah had a holiday party at a friends house (what a nice mom)!

Heating up some yummy soup

Sunday we had a Christmas party at my sister's with our good family friends.

4 comments:

SBrooks said...

Fun! Where did the boys go?

Renae said...

The fire pit is a great idea! I need a "cleaning day" desperately. Where did they go to sled? We're always looking for good places. Merry Christmas!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

What a nice dad. My kids have been buggin' us to go up to the snow too. Looks like they had fun.

KayDee said...

I love the fire pit idea too! Sounds like a fun and productive weekend;)