Thursday, December 18, 2008


Richard watchin' TV, he is always on his head!? He has been doing it SO much I had to post it. He is gettin' pretty good at it too.

Who made this mess?

Of course...

Typical day, typical mess!

I have been wanting to turn my blog into a book from Blurb for 2008. I went on their site and they NO LONGER service Blogger!! I am SO bummed. Any ideas?

8 comments:

Erica said...

Gotta love boys! I am bummed too...now what should we do!!!

Alishia said...

No, no, no!! Don't tell me that! Please, let me know if you find something else.

LaVonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaVonne said...

Heather, Check out this site www.blurb.com clink on tab "book ideas" then select "blog books". A friend of a friend made one from her blog. It's cool. I plan on making one when my life becomes more exciting. Till then I live through your blog. Your life is just full of excitement. Hey..Merry Christmas Mate!!

Wendy Hansen said...

Such cute boys, even if they are messers. And that hand stand was very impressive. I just have to say again how cute Sierra is, and a great little dancer!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Your boys are so darn cute! Messes and all. We need to really start figuring out a new site for the blog book. So let me know if you hear of an alternitive.

Valerie said...

That is not such good news!! I wanted to do the same thing! What are us digital bloggers to do?

On a total side note, there is something very cute on your wall behind the headstand man, Ritchie. Is that your last neme in frames? Looks WAY cute!!

LaVonne said...

Hey, I checked with my friend, who checked with her friend who made a book from blurb. She said that they are trying to work out the problems with wordpress & blogger. So don't give up hope. You just have to check back with them every so often to see if the problems are cleared up.