Sierrahs KE group had the chance to perform during the half time at the game! We had never been to one of their games, Richard and Sierrah had a blast, hubby said he will never get those three hours back! As long as the kids had a good time I guess!
The girls did a GREAT job and looked SASSY out there! They had a nice crowd cheering them on.
Sierrah is on the far right. (thanks Claire for the picture)
Monday, we all played hookie and went to Sunrise to kill some snow snakes. It was the first time the kids got to use their season passes.
Love Hunters pose!
On the way up poor Hunter got car sick it is a first for him. Our Richard is the dramamine kid! We need to buy stock in that stuff!
A couple of my babes comin in for a bit of rest. I heard Sierrah yell at Richard I asked why and she said he was down there under the table touching some ABC gum! It is nice having a second mother around (most of the time) ;) Hunter did come in the lodge for about 20min to gobble down some food and he is back out there. He is taking on the blue runs with dad, Sierrah and Richard. Go Hunter!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Harlem Globetrotters!
Posted by Heather at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That is so cool!! I have always wanted to see the Harlem Globetrotters!! Bet the kids loved it.
How fun for Sierrah! She looks so good out there on the court in her costume!
I've never had a kid get carsick-do you give your kids drammamine before you go long distances?
Looks like your family had a good time in the snow!!
Man, you guys are snow bunnies! Looks like great family fun!
I'm back to the blogging world and loved catching up on all your posts. You sure have been having some good times. The kids and I haven't made it to the snow yet this year. Jon is in it every week so he isn't all that excited about going again on the weekends. I guess we will just have to tag along with you sometime :)
Sierrah is so famous...The Globetrotters dancers huh? Watch out Suns here she comes.
So fun!! Go Sierrah!! We'll have to go skiing with you guys sometime - the kids have never been :)
Post a Comment