Monday, January 26, 2009

Talent Show

This year Richard decided to try out with a few buddies for the talent show at his school. A super sweet mom headed it all up and had the boys over for practice and wrote their script up (thanks Alishia). We were so excited the boys made it!! They did a cute camping skit.

Richard is on the far right.
This was the best picture I got of them, waiting their turn to get on stage. You boys did a GREAT job! Alishia had the boys over for ice cream and cookies after the show. Thanks!
Sierrah tried out as well. She did a dance/tumble routine to the song Damaged. She was solo, that is what she prefers, then, if she goofs up no one knows! :)

I love watching you, you are a brave girl!


Friday nights now it is just the kids and I. Rich started back to school at ASU. He just has a Friday night class. We decided to make some cookies. Hunter made this one for dad, looks YUM!


This is the way I like to eat them, no frosting!!

After cleaning up some of our mess (didn't do dishes) I was SO tired, we sat down to watch a movie and I happen to look UP and see a spot on the ceiling. I ask, what is that and who did it?? Of course there is silence. I looked at Richard and could see it written all over his face. Of course he didn't mean too?? I guess he just couldn't resist throwing a wad of cookie dough onto the ceiling! Nice, Richard!!!

8 comments:

SBrooks said...

My oh my - such a boy thing to do! I have spots all over the ceiling from various behaviors. What goes up must come down - errr or stay a stain on my celing?!!

Varney Family said...

So fun with the boys in the talent show! Sierrah did awesome:) I am so impressed. Good luck with the Friday nights...I forsee lots of posts of things on the ceiling :) Let's hope for the best hehehe! You are one awesome mamma.

Valerie said...

Your kids are looking so grown up!! And the dough on the ceiling... Priceless. This is why we blog, is it not?? :)

Wendy Hansen said...

I love it. I heard all about the skit from Ashley, she was very impressed. LOL on the dough on the ceiling, at my last house the boys loved to get toilet paper wet and throw the wads on the ceiling. Good times.

KayDee said...

AT least there was only one spot on the ceiling! That is too funny:) I think sugar cookie are better with out the frosting too.

My kids were never brave enough to do a talent show. I am inpressed that Sierrah did that all by herself.

Pam said...

Both the kids did the talent show...that is impressive. My kids wouldn't even think about it.
Your cookies look great and very delicious. I guess we should do fun stuff while Jon is gone too. But I'm a lame mom and can't find the energy after all the shenanigans of the day are done.
I can't tell you how many weird discolored spots I saw on the ceiling before we moved. hehe I love that it is cookie dough though. Very creative!

lyssamcaleavy said...

The cookie dough is hilarious! I'm waiting for the day my boys do that. That's great that Sierra was in the talent show...good for her. Hope you guys are doing great!

Alishia said...

Cookie dough on the ceiling?? Not Richard?? Couldn't be, he is such an angel when he comes to play. Your kids are so fun to be around. We love them all!!

Thanks for all your help with the talent show! I couldn't have pulled that off without you and your talented boy.