My morning yesterday started out with ME spilling a whole bowl of cereal! The rest of my day was about the same.
My dear friend came to the rescue...
Owning an animal does come in handy once in a while. Whoever is considering getting a furry friend...doesn't this tempt you!? Kids, you don't want to eat your dinner? Your friend is waiting under the table for your green beans, or whatever else you don't want to eat!!
Thanks snickers, MY part of the clean up was a snap!
Anyone who has a sixth grader that goes M. elementary gets the wonderful pain in the rear opportunity to help your child build a castle, not using much $$. Sierrah is calling hers the "recycle castle". We haven't spent a dime so far. This is what we are starting off with.
Sierrah and her dad have had much "bonding" time doing this. I will post the final product when we finish. Hopefully soon, I am ready to have my kitchen table back!
Next, pinewood derby for Richard...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Snickers=vacuum
Posted by Heather at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh, how I love all of the "projects" that we get to do with our children. We still have Tyler's castle in the garage, you should have just come & picked it up! LOL. I am trying to convince Jason to actually let Dylan participate in the building of his pinewood derby car this year. They never win anyway. Wouldn't that be a hoot if Dylans' actually won?
Oh, I can't wait for a project like that :) I'm sure Sierrah has lots of creative ideas...it's just getting them to work, right? Good luck on that project. I can't wait to see the finished result!
That makes getting a dog tempting. Cuz I HATE doing the floors. it's inevitable within 10min of me cleaning the kitchen floor someone spills.
The doggie clean-up idea is awesome although I'm not telling my kids because that will be one more reason they will give me to getting one. It might be inevitable but I'm still holding off a little longer :)
Gotta love those projects where parents take over. I know because I do it too. I bet the castle will be amazing. Can't wait to see it all done.
Having a dog does have its advantages:) I just cant bring myself to get on yet!
Post a Comment