Yay! Sierrah completed her castle. It was a lot of work for her and dad but they got it done! Thanks to our neighbors (Bre and Alishia) who helped us out with a few other things! The only money we spent was on the blue and green paint. The rest we had. We are going to bag this, stick it up in the attic and refresh it in two years for Richard!!! :)
Sierrah and dad getting crazy with the glue gun!!
My Hunter is growing up! Yesterday he comes running in asking if he can go in his friends acuzzi (jacuzzi). He was being dropped of from school and they were waiting outside for him to ask and get his swim trunks. I told him sure he could go, just get changed quick and I would get him a towel. Hunter yells, "mom, don't get the one with the bunny ears!" I wasn't going to anyway but I was so sad because he is growing up. He is headed out hot tubbin' and wanted a big boy beach towel. When he is at home and takes a bath/shower he wants to use this old "i love daddy" bunny eared towel. He won't use any other towel. This towel was Sierrahs we have held onto it for 11 years. Richard never used it but for some reason Hunter loves it.
Sorry bunny towel, you may be CASTED out soon!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Castle day has arrived!
Posted by Heather at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Ahhhhh! the dreaded castle! Ours is all ready for Cameron also. ;) There is no way we're doing that again from scratch.
Hunter is getting so big. It's so different with the youngest kid. With Victoria, I always pushed her to the next step and with Grace, I'm still trying to hand feed her and rock her to sleep. (she's almost 4!) I wish I would have enjoyed it more with all of them instead of with just the last.
OMG they did an awesome job on the castle. ANd tell Sierrah she looks so cute. I'll have to show my girls the pic.
Fun times on the caste. 6th crade is so tiring....... for the parents. They did a great job though, it looks fantastic and I love the princess hat to go with it.
I did shed a tear for you with Hunter growing up, it is very sad. Hot tubbin' and everything!
Very fun! Man, that looks like A LOT of work!
Seirrah - you did awesome! Way to go. Ruthie just loves playing with Hunter. He is such a cutie.
Yes, the castle project is a pain in the arse! It looked great, held up just dandy in my trunk... can we borrow it next year?
And yes, Snick did do a 10k, but it only sounds impressive...about 6 miles is all. The most I can go...for now. Maybe he can get me to do a half marathon soon? Chat with him about that!
Wow the castle turned out great! And Sierrah's princess hat is perfect. I bet you are so glad that one is over.
No more bunny towel...that is sad. Although he might say that going out but I bet at home there will still be love for it. One can hope right??
The kids do grow up fast! before you know it you have two in high school and one going on his mission, it's crazy!!!
Wow, that is pretty amazing!!! Great job Sierrah! My girls would LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment