Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 09


We had a great Easter weekend. Full of Easter egg hunts and CANDY!!!

We decided to do the egg hunt in the backyard, the park was a little soggy from the rain. Jacobson cousins bustin' down the door!

Hyrum was our golden egg finder (actually hunter was in charge, whoever found the egg with 3 cheezits won a special prize!)Yay, $5 to bahama bucks!

We had breakfast at our house Sunday morning with some of my family. Then it was off to church.


It was time for festivities at our FUN neighbors house! Our kids look forward to this egg hunt all year. They have to use grocery bags cause there are SO many eggs.


Hunter and Sierrah had fun playing and cuddling these cute colored chicks! Richard didn't have anything to do with them, he is our non-animal kid?

8 comments:

Maria Bradley said...

are those REAL chicks? And how did they color them??? looks like fun!!!

LaVonne said...

Now I know why I love Richard. His a non-animal lover like myself. But I have good reasons not to like animals. Ever have a cat pee on your face? Ever get chased by a small poodle and in trying to get away run into the deep end of a swimming pool. Only to "almost" drown because you don't know how to swim? Ya, that would be why I'm a non-animal lover. Oh BTW, looks like you guys had a great Easter.

Wendy Hansen said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the golden egg idea, I am totally going to do that next year. And I really love the pictures of all the kids with Happy Easter spelled out in eggs, you guys are the coolest.

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Holly molly are those real chicks? Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I love the Happy Easter spelled out in eggs!

Heather said...

Yep, they are real chicks! Green, blue, orange, and pink. So cute!
LaVonne, sorry I have not experienced your animal issues! Dang girl!
I can't take credit for the happy easter spelled out in the eggs actually a dad did that and us moms said we had to get a pic of the kids around it! :)

Lexi said...

awwww u always have cute pics! :)

Elisha said...

What cute ideas!! How in the heck did you get colored chicks??? I bet the kids LOVED it!

KayDee said...

What a great Easter! I love the chicks. Next year I will have to use the gift card idea.