Meet the newest member of the GREAT SCORPIONS!!! Hunters first year of t-ball.
Hunter is enjoying T-ball! I am glad. We did a mom-n-me sports class a couple years ago and he wouldn't do ANYTHING, just wanted to be glued to my leg. I was nervous about trying a sport like this where he is by himself (no cousins this year) I am glad he has came out of his shell...well, sometimes I am!
Baseball season is hectic but we are having fun and loving every minute watching the boys out there on the field! It is real entertaining watching Hunter's team they are SO cute!
I had taken the picture of him above and he said "no mom, take one like this" He wanted to make sure I got his legs in the shot.
My sleepy little slugger!
My Richard missed his first game this week. He was a bit under the weather. He made it to his game today and had a blast, he couldn't wait to get out there!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
my little slugger!
Posted by Heather at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a fun time to play baseball!!!
Awww so cute. Hope to see you guys at some of the games this season
:)
Post a Comment