Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HaPPY BirTHdaY SiErRah!!!



We LOVE you!!!! (I know your brothers will agree!)
thanks Bitter's for the cute pics!



My favorite girl turned 12!!!
You are turning into such a sweet, confident, outgoing young lady!
Your favorite things right now are:
peace sign, texting, art, still CHEEZ-ITS, tumbling, soon to be make-up!!
We LOVE you Sierrah!

4 comments:

Cody and Lexie said...

Happy Birthday Sierrah!!! I am so excited for you to be in YW. You are going to have a blast!!

Jadyn Maree said...

Happy Birthday Sierrah! That's so exciting! I was so happy when they stole you and brought you into Young Womens on Sunday! Sister Roberts is right, you are going to have a blast in there (and at camp!). =)

~Jadyn

Jadyn Maree said...

Beautiful pictures by the way...

Valerie said...

I wish I was there to be on the welcoming committee in YW's!! You are going to have a blast, my dear! :)