I am SO excited to turn off my cell phone alarm for 7am everyday. It is summer and I am sleeping in! :) (Hunter, you are on your own in the mornings)
Had a little joke played on me. Instigated by our neighbor bud, "B". I have this cute little decorative bird cage up on my planter. The boys were up to their scheming again and decided to put a REAL bird in it!! Yes, our neighbor caught a little sparrow and placed it up in the cage. The quiet little bird never made a peep all night. The boys were a little disappointed when they got home and I hadn't even noticed! Thanks boys. :)
the cage sits up there by the plant.
Speaking of birds, we have had three owls living in the trees across the street. They have been quite entertaining. We love watching them swoop around, I hope they are eating all the mice and snakes around! :)
Sierrah had her recital, what a day it was. Rehearsal from 8:30am-11:30am. Back to perform at 2:30pm and stayed for her second performance at 5:30. We got home around 8:30. By the end of the night she was running a fever and felt bad. She missed three days of school and was able to make it on the last day! She made it through the recital and did great. Sierrah had her big project due last week as well. She did research on Russia. Her grandma and grandpa J went there on their mission. She had lots of fun things to bring in to share with everyone. She did a great job with it, it was a project she did and mom and dad just got to come and see what she had done.
This performance was my fav. I don't know how the girls memorize each dance, I think most the girls were in three to four dances.
A belated Happy Mother's Day! This is my momma, sis, and Sierrah!
I love when the kids fill these out. I do love a nice hotel, but Hunter is the one that loves going to hotels! :)






4 comments:
Amen to no more alarms!!!
and the bird prank...hilarious! :)
That is too funny about the bird- I thoroughly love any kind of prank or joke!!
You and your mom and sister all have the same lovely legs!
Yea for summer. I was excited to turn all of the alarms off too. I slept until 8:30 today and it felt GOOD. I love the bird prank, that is really funny, and even funnier that you didn't notice. The recital was a VERY long day, but Sierra did a fantastic job remember all of those dances, especially for being sick. But most of all I love that you don't like to cook either, it really is the pits. I love how kids always put their favorite things as ours. I believe my favorite TV show was Hannah Montana, really?
Post a Comment