Monday, May 17, 2010

Teenager in da house!!!!



(Ooops the #1 is backwards on her cake!)Mmm, ice cream cake (her request)
My baby girl is 13! WOW, time has FLOWN by!!! I am feeling a bit old too.



This is Sierrah and dad (not her brother, hehehehe)on her first birthday!
We love you Sierrah and we love the sweet, confident, outgoing young woman you are becoming!!

Other news...Baseball is wrapped up and we are enjoying our evenings at home. No more weeks filled with games. Here are a couple of fav pics my dad captured of my Richard.




I Wish I had kept track of his stats this season, he ROCKED the park!! He had at least one homerun or grandslam every game!!! Many double outs too! This is his game. Can't wait till next season.

5 comments:

Maria Bradley said...

I can't believe Sierrah has gotten so grown up! :) Rich sure looked a little different when she was tiny. I remember her being so tiny - and what a cute kiddo she was back then too! Congrats to Rich for a great season of baseball!

Beeswax said...

How can she be thirteen when u only look eighteen?

cjw said...

Sierrah is smoking hot!! Can't believe how grown up she is. And way to go Richie....Heavy Hitter!

Jenifer said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Elisha said...

Oh my goodness Sierrah is so gorgeous! I can't believe how old she has gotten! The two of you could be twinners!!