Monday, May 10, 2010

Gardening

Hope everyone had a great mother's day!!

For my weekly post I thought I would show off my cute gardner and his hard work and patience!




our grapevine




my cute gardner at work


our sweet peaches

that is corn in the back our first for that.




spaghetti squash


zucchini
Rich has GROWN a liking to gardening. When he arrives home from a LONG day at work he heads right out to the garden and waters everything. I can't find pics I have of the way he starts his seeds. I took a gardening class from a sweet lady at church and she puts seed on a damp paper towel and lets them sprout a bit and from there we plant them. It is fun to have a garden, the whole family enjoys going and and picking veggies. Thanks dad!!!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Looks so yummy! If you need a home for anything just let us know :)

Brittaney said...

Wow! I am impressed Heather! Can RIch give me some tips? I would love to grow grapes and peaches here. You guys are awesome

KayDee said...

Awesome! What a wonderful garden. I am jealous. I would love to get some tips on how to grow the peaches and spaghetti squash!

cjw said...

WOW!! That is impressive Rich! Can't believe how good your garden has grown and the grapevines. I have to say I am a little envious.

Maria Bradley said...

Man, I wish it was warm here - we are jealous! Your garden looks fantastic, I just want to eat some peaches!!!