I started the bath water for Hunter and went to get his towel. I come back a few minutes later to find him like this...
Nice...taking a bath and eating dinner?? Snickers is patiently waiting for Huntie to toss him a bite! I did grab one piece and put it away until he got out!
More Hunter news...
FROGS 25 cents! Any takers??
See that little green frog in hunters hand? He has proudly raised them from a tadpole to a frog w/ four legs! It has made him SO happy! He is ready to sell them now...
These are the many little hoppers...whenever there is a rain around here, the park floods up and the frogs and tadpoles come out. He is over there when the rain clears and gathers the tadpoles up. This kid is 100% BOY!!!! Richard has never been into frogs, crickets, or fishing like Hunter.
That is Hunter, always keepin' it real! :)
Monday, August 30, 2010
pizza in the bathtub!?
Posted by Heather at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh My! Please don't tell my Dawson. He will want to buy them all, or come after a rainstorm and follow Hunters wisdom. Man, boys will be boys. I am done with the creepy crawlies. Brian just mentioned he thinks Dason should get a snake for Christmas. I am speachless. If it's up to me, it's a big uh...NO! But, we will see who wins come Christmas morn. :)
wow- that's a great place to eat pizza :) He sure didn't want to miss out on anything while he was in the bathtub. I love it. I love the frogs too! I hope he has a great time selling them.
Pizza in the bathtub, that is great. Hunter is hilarious. Good luck to him with the frog sales!
I love the bath picture! I swear Ruthie would do the same thing :) I bet the kids love having the frogs.Let's just hope they don't make it over here.
Post a Comment