Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Hunter is SEVEN!

Hunter's Birthday fell during fall break so... he was out of school for a whole WEEK! G & G Jacobson were here and got to spend the evening with us. We did his favorite thing...FISH!!
Here's the whole crew:


The older kids and some of the young ones did some ice blocking.

We didn't have enough towels so some of the boys used their shirts to cover the blocks of ice.

Richard, Sierrah, Hayden, and Tate's leg! :)

This was the first catch of the evening

Everyone fishing, Brig, Sara, Hyrum, Hunter


The boys trying to catch baby fish with their bare hands, no luck!



The trophy fish...a BIG catfish! Hunter LOVED reeling that one in. Gave him a good fight.
Hunter has been going strong for a year now with fishing. He asks to go EVERY weekend! He didn't waste any time iceblocking, just fished the whole evening. Hunter, you are the CUTEST fisherman I know! Guess what he wants to dress up as for Halloween...a fisherman!! We love you Huntie!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hunter!! I love that he loves fishing so much. Ice blocking is so fun! It makes my tailbone hurt just to think about it, but it's great fun. We're excited to see you soon.

SBrooks said...

Crazy he is SEVEN! Happy belated birthday to the little fisherman!~

Maria Bradley said...

what a patient kid!!! I'm amazed he has that kind of patience! I hope you had a great birthday!!