Friday, April 18, 2008

KiNeTiC ENerGy

Sierrah has been with a performing team called Kinetic Energy for a couple of years. Friday she had the opportunity to perform for the AZ Rattlers game, at US Airways Arena.




Sierrah is doing her round-off backhandspring (the girl in the back)
KE performed at the Roadrunner game in Feb., they have performed at the state fair, various high school half time shows and parade's. She is a brave girl and has worked hard all year. I love to see you shine at each peformance, you love it out there! This year is coming to a close, the recital is next month. I am excited she has stayed committed to this team all year!
Sword fighting with dad, they handed out noise maker's at the beginning of the show. Rich and I enjoyed an evening with our girl, we need to do it more often. Sierrah wanted JAMBA JUICE, so that is where we headed. YUM!

10 comments:

Lorena said...

What a talented young lady! That's so great! I want some Jamba Juice now.

Pam said...

Way to go Sierrah! That is awesome that she gets to go to all those events and perform. Back handsprings and all. It looked like your outing was lots of fun - cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Impressive, Sierrah!! I can do a cartwheel:) On a good day I can do a one-handed cartwheel. Woohoo. You'll have to show me your tricks next time we see you. I love Jamba Juice!! Just had one, in fact, last week when I was in civilization. Yum. Keep up the good work!

Erica said...

Looks like fun! I love your shirt! I can't wait to see her recital.

Nancy said...

WOW-round off back hand spring. I am so excited for the recital so that I can see all that she has accomplished. She is getting way to big way to fast. Hey does she baby sit yet?

gina said...

Great bunch of photos there Heather...go Sierrah! Ash told me she was great at gymnastics...fun stuff.

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Way to go Sierrah! She's so dang cute! BTW I want to come see your new chair.

Elisha said...

Yeah, we were there for the baby blessing. I saw you for a brief moment while I was walking out with my "happy baby!" That is so neat that Sierrah does gymnastics. I think I am going to let Taylor try it this summer and see how she likes it! Is she at Angela's?

Renae said...

I can't believe how much these kids are growing! What a great family you have. Tell Sierrah way to go. That is so cool!

also known as shell said...

hey found you off kelly's blog and just had to say that I think you have really cute hair.