Our family could sure use this contraption! I could see my husband going in to work wearing this thing! A cold/flu virus has hit our home. We suffer more in the spring then any other time of year. Richard started feeling under the weather last weekend. It hit Hunter and my dear hubby (who has had it the worst) mid week. Maybe he isn't as "tuff" as the children?? Sierrah came home today from school feeling feverish and yucky nose. Just one of those weeks, sleepless nights, used kleenex's everywhere (we are resorting to t.p. now), tylenol and motrin laying around, etc. Doc says it lasts 7-10 days!! ARGH!! I am feeling good, keep your fingers crossed for me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I feel your pain - we just got over the yucks at our house (at least I hope it's over with). Hope your fam gets feeling better soon!
This flu season seemed to fly past our house without stopping (knock on wood). Let me know if you need some tissue, I just went to Costco!
What?! You mean that picture is not of you!? I'll keep my fingers crossed you don't get it. Let me know if you need anything.
That toilet paper hat is awesome - does it come in childs size? I could really use it at the store when there is no tissue paper in site and the mucus is flowing and I'm too embarrased to go up to the checkout because I don't want to be judged like I'm a bad mom or something by the checkout lady.
Hope you don't get sick and also that the rest of the family gets better. Sick is no fun.
So funny...thought that was Sierrah when it first came up...lol. Sorry you guys are sick...we got it twice and the second time I prayed for death. I have become a total psycho about the hand washing, because I know it is still out there looking for unsuspecting healthy people. Hope your sweeties get better soon,
Don't YOU need that strapped to the other end?! :)
Heck NO, why would you say that! Watch out or you may find an oven mitt in your bed!!
Post a Comment