Sierrah and I dressed up like twins and had a fun Friday night out. This was for Sierrah's activity day's. First off we went and picked up the Bitter "double mint twins", of course we had to take some silly pictures.
Then, we headed over to the activity. They had a chocolate fountain - YUM! We played a few games and visited with everyone. We played a "that's my mom" game Sierrah did well, she knew when they asked which mom hated snakes, she raised her sign. When they asked what your mom does when she has time to waste, and she heard blogging she dropped her sign because she was trying to raise it in the air so fast, yep that is me (I am trying to limit myself)!! We went to sonic after with Deana and Saedra. It was fun hanging with the girls!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Mother/Daughter Night
Posted by Heather at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
How in the world did you find clothes that matched and fit both of you? That is awesome! How much fun that must have been. Those are the kind of moments girls remember.
Those girls in the "DO-Rags" are looking exceptionally hot! Good times!
Oh, you guys look so cute...what a fun activity!
What a great time, and matching outfits way cute. I hate snakes too. Wendy
I, too, want to know where you found the outfits. So cute!! Sounds like a fun activity. I can't wait to do stuff like that with McKayla!
You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment