Saturday, May 3, 2008

Richard's glasses have finally came in. He doesn't have to wear them full time- just in class when his eye's bother him. He has been wearing his sister's purple framed ones for a few weeks now (didn't seem to bother him they were purple). He tried Sierrah's on one night and said, "hey, I can see good", we got him in for an eye exam right away. Other than needing a hair cut he looks handsome with glasses. :)

Sierrah had a band concert! She has enjoyed playing the clarinet this year and thinks she will continue in 6th grade. I forgot my camera when I went to the performance during school hours. I could have gotten some great shots too. That's the way it goes. This is the shot her dad got at the evening performance. Hunter and I were at a ball game with Richard. We love you squidward, you did great.

Saturday we had little league day at Chase Field. Richard was so excited to get to go out on the field. Last year we got there to late and missed it. None of us are big sports fans but it was fun to go and watch Richard parade around the field and stay for a few innings. It was a fun afternoon, something different.


7 comments:

Lorena said...

He still looks so cute, glasses, long hair, and all!

The girls wear glasses...don't know how Drew escaped that one!

Anonymous said...

Richard looks so cute! I wish I looked that cute in glasses. Sierrah plays the clarinet? Wow. She is a woman of many talents. Way to go, Si! You guys always do so many fun things.

gina said...

Richard looks so cute and so grown up...loove the glasses. It is time to get Cade new ones, we are hoping to find more stylish ones for 3rd grade, you chose great frames.

Beeswax said...

Nice specs! Ross just got glasses, too. He loves em.

Pam said...

Boy you always have something fun going on in your life. New glasses, band concerts, ball games, Chase field fun. The impressive thing is that you get great photos of each event even if you do forget your camera. I need to be better with taking my camera places - you just never know when there will be a photo op and something to blog about.

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

Richard looks so dapper - and now he has the sweet haircut to go with it!

Elisha said...

He looks great in them! I can't believe how old and grown-up it makes him look! What a fun day at Chase. Looks like you had great seats!