We surprised the kids and took them for a weekend away! I found out Rich's sister Christa and her family would be there too. We were so excited. We got to meet our newest nephew Kaden (3mo).SO CUTE! Richard and his cousin McKenna are best buds. They were so excited when they saw each other Friday morning. We had so much fun hanging out with them! We went to Disneyland with them in 2006. The weather was perfect. The lines weren't bad. There is just something about Disneyland we just LOVE!!
You can't see Hunter he is behind Rich. BTW, Rich said he was just faking the scream (Yea, right).
This was a GREAT trip for us. I am enjoying the freedom. All we had was a camera and we were ready for fun. The kids are at such a great age to really enjoy things. In the past we have gone while I was pregnant, or baby in stroller. One year Richard was sick, it was HARD that trip. We have been through it all with the little kids. This trip Hunter was finally tall enough to ride everything. Poor kid, he didn't know what he was in for on some of the rides. We took him on Space Mtn., Splash Mtn. then we let him pick a ride and it was the carousel! Look how happy he is, no tears!
I was proud of Hunter for hanging in there, no stroller. We carried him on our backs sometimes. He wanted to walk and be mr. big boy.
Hunter's fav. ride/show was the muppet's 3-D show.
Richard's fav. ride was space mountain.
Sierrah's fav. was california screamin'
Saturday we headed to the L.A. Zoo.
Then we headed to the beach we drove along the coast on Hwy 1 and stopped in Malibu.

It wasn't a long trip but it was GREAT to getaway! We thought we would sneak in a Disney trip before school gets out and the heat starts in! We had a BLAST!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The Happiest Place on Earth!!!
Posted by Heather at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Wow your kids must think you're the BEST! I want to come join your family. Looks like tons of fun. Glad I didn't ruin the suprise :)
Glad you guys had so much fun - I knew you would! Let's plan for a Sept. Disney Adventure!
You never cease to amaze me with your fabulous weekend getaways. They are so fast and easy for you to prepare it seems. That is a mini Enrichment class or book all in itself "Quick Weekend Getaways for Dummies" by Heather. Where can I sign-up?
Glad you had such a great time. I can't wait til McKenna is old enough so we can enjoy all the rides too. Hunter is such a brave boy.
Looks like fun! You guys make me want to go (even with Jay!!)
What a fun trip! We are headed there in a couple weeks and the kids are counting down the days! Any advice?
Love it! Glad to had fun! We've only gone once with the kids and are so due again! Glad you are safely home!
I was wondering where you were. You went to my "other" favorite place on earth. I miss Disneyland.
Glad you had fun!! Next time take me :)
Love Disneyland and California adventure land. I am going through withdralls from it and not sure when we will get to go back. I'm so glad all of you can enjoy it together.Wendy
mommy that was so much fun
Post a Comment