Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's and mother's to be!! We had brunch at my sister's house. Thanks Erica it was yummy! I love you mom and Erica!!
I love the cards where the kids write an ending to a sentence, the sentence read: My mom sits and day-dreams about... my son Richard put- Dr. Pepper! He drew four HUGE cans of Dr. Pepper and a couple little ones that were talking to each other! I don't have a problem, really! On the back he drew a picture of me and on my shirt it said "I love my son". I do, I love all three of my babes!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Heather at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Cute pictures of great moms. I love this holiday and what it represents.
You know Heather kids often show us the things we want to deny about ourselves. :) Isn't it funny how they accentuate things about us that normally aren't that bad. I like the Dr. too so I will not be judging you in any way.
Glad you had a great Mother's Day.
Thanks again for the pic cube...I love it! I just need to find a spot where Jay will not destroy it!!!!! I LOVE quiche, I think I will make it more often!
Post a Comment