Well, we had a little incident with Hunter yesterday. My boys LOVE when the scouts come over on Wednesday's. They like to think they are 11yr old scouts! :) The boys were getting a lesson on fire starting. They had a little hatchet that they used to cut the wood. Anyway, Hunter wanted a go at it and ended up catching his little foot under it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard a cry, you know the one that means I AM HURT!! I saw Rich run across the yard over to him. He brought him in quick and we figured we better get it looked at. Hunter was screaming at the kitchen sink "mom don't look - it will freak you out!!" He is SO SWEET he didn't want me looking at it. Even at urgent care when we were taking the band-aid off he didn't want me looking at it. He was really scared to go to the doctor but we took him and he was BIG BOY! I think it was more traumatic for Richard, he couldn't stop crying and was so concerned.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
No Stitches!!
We expressed to the doc that we wanted to avoid stitches if possible so he decided to glue it. So no pokes for Hunter! YEA!
Posted by Heather at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I totally freak out when stuff like that happens. Your hair looks so cute in the picture at the doctors office.
You must take your camera wherever you go. You always have the best pictures of all your lifes activites.
Poor Hunter so glad he didn't need stitches. That would be thumbs up for me too.
What a brave little guy. I love that picture of the two of you at the urgent care.
Owie! And what a sweet little guy you have that wanted to protect his Mommy!
And, I agree with everyone else, you look way too cute at UC...no fair!
Good photos - we can totally relate! Impressive no stitches! Did you get a frequent traveler card too?
Who would have thought that Scouts could be so dangerous? He's so brave and when did he get so big?? It has been fun checking in on you through this blog. Of course, you can link to my blog from yours.
Post a Comment