Nothing much to blog about. I have been trying to keep my kids busy. Sierrah and Richard are in one hour of summer school. I think they are enjoying it. I know Richard likes his class. There are only two girls in Sierrah's class, if you ask her how it is going she says ok.
Hunter's foot is healing and it has been nice to have him wear a shoe again. I have been carrying him on my back when we go anywhere from the car to the store.
Richard started cub scouts and is LOVING it! His leaders have a fun summer planned.
Richard has had a rough start to summer, health wise. He has a reoccuring stomach flu bug. We are doing tests, so far things are coming back normal. I hope it is all behind us now and he will stay well.
Sierrah is starting back to gym and Richard is taking golf lessons (watch out Tiger) this next week.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Surviving Summer
Posted by Heather at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
thts so cool and sad. i was wondering how do u do a slideshow?!?!?!
he is getting to old
I hope everthing is okay!
Sounds like you are doing pretty good with keeping the kids busy so far this summer. Bummer to be sick during peak playing with friends time though. Hope Richard gets feeling better soon.
Uncle Chris and I would love to go golfing with little Rich sometime! Chris has been teaching me to golf. I actually really enjoy it. I can't wait to hit a few balls with Rich! :) Hope you get feeling better soon
ok,
so i did the slide show and i got it on my blog it's just cut off on the side and how did u get ur underneath everything? i need to do tht cuz all my pics are cut off.
Richard told us all about scouts. Dalin is sad to have to wait another year. They have so much fun together!
ok,
i got what you were saying and where to go but not what tp click to get it on the bottom so ?!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment