We started out the weekend doing what our dad LOVES, a trip to the lake. He would live at the lake in the summer if it were up to him. Our dad, a boat, and a 12-pack of diet coke (maybe more) and he would be set! :)
Our cousin's joined us for the day. We had to stop in the heat of the day and get a COOL treat!
We had a great day, it was only going to be a couple hours at the lake then we would head home. We ended up making a day of it. We ran out of sunscreen, we were squeezing and spraying every last drop out that we could. Sierrah and I got burned the worst. The kids had fun wakeboarding, tubing, and cliff jumping!
Sunday morning the boys were parading around in dad's pj bottoms.
Sierrah woke up and made cookies for breakfast! YUM.
We snapped a quick photo before church. No one was up for it, the kids were tired and sore! But I wanted a family pic!!
We hope you had a fun weekend dad, we love you! You are a great example to our kids. We appreciate all you do for us!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Posted by Heather at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry about the sunburns!
Happy Father's DAy Rich. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I love the fact that he is as addicted to Diet Coke as I am.
Sounds like the weekend was just what Rich needed! What cute pictures!!
Love the pictures! And nothing says "I Love You" like cookies for breakfast==hehe.
A day at the lake how fun. I think that would be every fathers dream day so tell Rich he is lucky he actually got to live it. Cute family picture as always...even with the sunburns.
Hey, I would like to order me up some cookies for breakfast please. :)
Heather - I love the post but I have to tell you that I have talked to both Pam and Nicole today and we all want you to explain on your blog the Jacobson 5 picture behind your couch. We want you to do a tutorial here on your blog! We need craft help!
and yummmm cookies for breakfast - When can Sierrah spend the night here again?
what a cute family shot. What is the picture behind you guys? It is so cute. It looks like you all had a great weekend. Father's day is always a great excuse to go have FUN!! Take care, oh, and can you send me some of those pictures of you guys boating, to my email??
Looks like you guys had fun! Bet the kids slept good that night! I love the fam pic :)
What a fun weekend! I agree though, what's a party without the diet coke? Poor Sierrah, her face looks SO sunburned!
How fun!! I love the picture of all the cousins eating ice cream. I can't believe how big everyone looks. I'm glad you had such a fun weekend. I'm impressed with your family picture. Very nice. You all look great. We miss you guys! I, too, noticed that cute picture hanging on your wall. You are too talented!!
I love the family picture at the bottom it turned out cute.
I love the picture of all the boys eating ice cream! They are so cute. After you left Gini's that day, they were all knocked out within an hour! I'm sure they had so much fun.
THTS SO COOL!!!
Post a Comment